Multiple reasons, actually.
I miss the kids even more than the actual program.
The majority of the people at my school are douches, let’s face it. And I’m tired of it; I wish I could leave my school. Or just, I don’t know, become suddenly deaf and blind to people who are irritating and blatantly rude so it would be easier to ignore them.
I miss being around people who share the same interests as me and if we didn’t have the same interests, we’d make a common interest. Even if we didn’t like the same things, everyone was still close. I miss being able to talk to anyone I wanted to without them judging me and responding rudely; no one ever did that to anyone at JLA. I miss being around people who act just as strange and sassy and happy as I do. I miss being with people who don’t live to bring someone else down.
I miss being part of a group like that. Seriously.
No idea why. :o I haven’t been able to sit through one episode of Freeter :/
- Me: B-day tomorrow :(
- Yeon: B-day? What's that? Is it one of the following...
- A - Bomb day
- B - Birthday
- C - Beast eating beauty day
- D - Bieber Fever day
- E - All of the Above
- F - None of the Above
You wouldn’t believe how much I can accomplish just by listening to only Sakuraps, Satoshi’s solos and Nino’s solos. I wouldn’t even care about going to first block.
Its not even December and I’ve missed four school days just so I can not go to my first block class. I hate it that much. I always complain about it to my friends, and I can’t really do anything about it. I can’t even drop it at this point.
- I’m failing because my teacher lost all my work.
- Some students in that class like to distract the teacher.
- Said students are extremely obnoxious.
- I only have, like, 3 or 4 friends that I don’t hang out with regularly in that class.
- The only person I did regularly talk to moved :(
- I’m not learning anything because we keep having to back up or slow down because a good chunk of the students aren’t regular AP students.
I honestly would find the subject more interesting if I weren’t so pissed off. It’s not necessarily the course that upsets me so much, it’s the students in the class. A lot of them I don’t mind because they don’t speak out of turn or are rude or anything…
…for the population who do talk a lot don’t do what they are supposed to be doing. It’s rather upsetting and I still have six more months to go through this class.
- Question: Which do you prefer? A. Fish or B. Birds?
- Satoshi: A - I can watch them forever.